Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: how do i get knoppix 3.1 CD?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1

    how do i get knoppix 3.1 CD?

    I sent $8 to [email protected] to get the CD- Problem: I sent the money on Dec 15, 2002.. Still no CD- no response to my phone calls - NO response to my many emails...Anyone know why I cant get a CD with KNOPPIX 3.1? Every time I try to dowload- I get timed out- so want to get a CD... No luck- did I trash $8???
    Patrick Albuquereque NM

    Their wonderful web site:

    www.lordsutch.com

    dont know if they are still legit- or "down"... The phone rings and rings- noo one ever answers it..Did I get hosed???

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    47
    Try http://www.cheapbytes.com

    Reliable any time I've used them, and only $4.99 for Knoppix CD.

    Bummer about LordSutch order, but yours isn't the first post on here complaining about them AFAIR

  3. #3
    tiddler
    Guest

    try QXL

    You could try this one:
    http://www.qxl.com/cgi-bin/home/qxlh...51CD5E830016E/

    Your cash would be protected by QXL if anything went wrong.

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256
    I have a pile of V3.1-08-11-2002-EN CDs lying around that I use with my students. If you'd like one, I could mail it to you! Just email me privately:
    [email protected]

    Also, I have a remastered CD without oggs and games to make room for Java SDK 1.4.1 if you'd rather that.

    Good Luck,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working picture

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working

$99.99



Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On) picture

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)

$300.00



DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive  powers on Unit Only Boo G3D picture

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D

$49.29



Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ picture

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ

$350.00



Atari 65XE Case, Metal Shielding, and Working Keyboard ONLY, No Motherboard picture

Atari 65XE Case, Metal Shielding, and Working Keyboard ONLY, No Motherboard

$50.00



ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical  - USA Seller picture

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller

$29.99



SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2 picture

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2

$70.00



Indus GT G.T. for Atari External Floppy Disk Drive w/ Case & Power Adapter picture

Indus GT G.T. for Atari External Floppy Disk Drive w/ Case & Power Adapter

$299.00



UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE picture

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE

$34.25



Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set picture

Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set

$20.00