-
Junior Member
registered user
Broadband Internet Setup
I am running KNOPPIX on CD, and would like to surf internet. But I not so sure how to setup an internet account.
I had a broadband modem:
Aztech ADSL USB Modem (DSL 100U) which is connected through use of USB.
I think I also shortage of the driver. I had checked the websites, and unable to find any driver that support LINUX.
Can someone help me on the drivers and where can I setup an account?
Thank
Similar Threads
-
By el_hefe in forum Networking
Replies: 19
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 07:48 AM
-
By amodjoshi in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 08:32 AM
-
By sunpascal in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 11:53 PM
-
By Kurzweil in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-25-2004, 06:27 PM
-
By DOS in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 02:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99

Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718
$22.00

apple oem cube 5w charger
$6.99

Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D
$339.99