I am running KNOPPIX on CD, and would like to surf internet. But I not so sure how to setup an internet account.
I had a broadband modem:
Aztech ADSL USB Modem (DSL 100U) which is connected through use of USB.
I think I also shortage of the driver. I had checked the websites, and unable to find any driver that support LINUX.
Can someone help me on the drivers and where can I setup an account?
Thank![]()

Vintage Apple AppleDesign Powered Speakers M6082 Single Beige 1993 Mac Audio
$24.99
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99