-
temporarily stop xserver from loading
Hi,
How do I temporarily stop xserver from loading at boot? I want to install nvidia drivers and such. I've found some posts addressing the graphics drivers, but I can't figure out how to stop xserver. I'm new to Linux so please don't assume I know anything.
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By voldemort in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-06-2004, 11:36 AM
-
By Juggerboo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 02:30 PM
-
By debi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 08:37 PM
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 03:44 PM
-
By ksskruthic in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 06-14-2003, 08:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00