-
When I try and sh the nvidia driver, I get an error message saying that xserver must be stopped first. I already tried hitting CTRL+ALT+BKSPC, xserver stops for a second and then restarts. It logs me out and then the login manager appears.
You know, you might be right though, maybe I am doing something wrong. In all of the other posts I've seen, nobody talks about stopping xserver. But maybe they assume thats so easy to do they don't mention it.
I'll try hitting TAB at the Lilo prompt.
Similar Threads
-
By voldemort in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-06-2004, 11:36 AM
-
By Juggerboo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 02:30 PM
-
By debi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 08:37 PM
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 03:44 PM
-
By ksskruthic in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 06-14-2003, 08:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz F4-3200C16D-32GTZR
$159.99

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 64GB (2x32GB) RAM DDR4 4000MHz F4-4000C18D-64GTZR
$339.99

SK hynix 16GB DDR5 5600 PC5-5600B 262-Pin SO-DIMM Non-ECC RAM
$200.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95

Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz Desktop Memory RAM White
$99.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99