I was shown the KONOPPIX site yesterday by my son. I turned him on to Linux a year or so ago. I have been playing with Linux since Slackware 4 on an old 486 (no X). I am always looking for a little excitement and after reading all the post here I thought this OS might keep me busy for a couple days. But to my disappointment all went smooth. I ran it from CD in a few seconds. Then xcopied it to one of my hard drives and ran it again from boot floppy again with no probz. Today I installed it on my laptop with system commander running Windo$XP. RedHat 8. Mandrake 9.1 beta and now KONOPPIX and all went without a hitch. Had a small problem running DVD with Xine on my combo drive (CDR/DVD) but that's working now as well. Newbie?s don't believe all you read and just give it a try. Can't wait for the future releases. I have tried them all Linblows. Xandros Lycoris and more and KNOPPIX rulez. Thanks ALL!

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.58