-
Junior Member
registered user
Editing howtos and faqs
I made a minor change to an FAQ and also to a howto doc. I wanted to show my userid so anyone with a question or comment could get back to me but when I typed in my userid, w/o password, as the directions seem to say, it wouldn't accept it. Using my password also did not work. I am sorry but I seem to be missing something important here... Please clue me in.
Thanks.
-
Senior Member
registered user
You cannot log in to the wiki. But I think you can put a WikiName userid in the summary part, which then is linked to a page with your UserId.
-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
eadz
You cannot log in to the wiki. But I think you can put a WikiName userid in the summary part, which then is linked to a page with your UserId.
I guess a WikiName is formed with any two caps in the string. Like
SocalGail. But I still don't see how that will link to my profile.
What is showing up as the post info is the ip address of my ISP cable box!
Any more light you can shine is appreciated.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By apun in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 08:06 AM
-
By jtsai256 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 07:00 AM
-
By marynobrain in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 07:47 PM
-
By Legithrandil in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 04:44 PM
-
By buddha in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 11:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60