/boot/grub/menu.lst on your RH 8 root(assuming that is where you got the GRUB). I am not familar with RH so it may use a different file name for the menu entry.
I managed to install Knoppix 3.2 on my harddrive partitions hda6 (Linux ext3) and hda7 (Linux swap). I already have a Red Hat 8 on the hda1, hda2 and hda3 partitions, including the Grub boot manager.
How can I configure Grub to see the bootable Knoppix partition hda6? Is it just a matter of putting the correct entries into the 'grub.conf' file? If so, which ones? When I boot from CD, I normally use the following entries:
knoppix lang=us noapic 2
/boot/grub/menu.lst on your RH 8 root(assuming that is where you got the GRUB). I am not familar with RH so it may use a different file name for the menu entry.

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
HP ZBook Fury G8 15.6'' Intel Xeon W-11955M 2.6GHz 64GB RAM 1TB SSD RTX A2000
$599.99
Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TS-S01U00
$279.00
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99