In fact as you start with ctrl alt f1 and then knx-hdinstall and go into installing knoppix
you will see normally your partitions, if your are not sure you can always cancel it.
Hey everyone. I'm Kal, and I'm still a newb to the world of Linux. I've got some questions to ask to insure that I don't screw up my Knoppix install and wipe out things I want.
I've currently got my system multi-booting with Windows XP Home Edition and Icepack Linux. Unfortunately, the Icepack ISO was messed up and the GUI doesn't boot. Because of this, and the fact the Knoppix is really cool, I've decided to switch.
So I want to install Knoppix on the Icepack partition and be rid of Icepack. Will I need to remove Icepack first, or will Knoppix overwrite? And how can I make certain I don't install over Windows?
Thanks,
Kal
In fact as you start with ctrl alt f1 and then knx-hdinstall and go into installing knoppix
you will see normally your partitions, if your are not sure you can always cancel it.
O yes before I forget it, yes if you select to install it on a partition it will be overwrite!

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.66