Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Editing howtos and faqs

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    23

    Editing howtos and faqs

    I made a minor change to an FAQ and also to a howto doc. I wanted to show my userid so anyone with a question or comment could get back to me but when I typed in my userid, w/o password, as the directions seem to say, it wouldn't accept it. Using my password also did not work. I am sorry but I seem to be missing something important here... Please clue me in.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    818
    You cannot log in to the wiki. But I think you can put a WikiName userid in the summary part, which then is linked to a page with your UserId.

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by eadz
    You cannot log in to the wiki. But I think you can put a WikiName userid in the summary part, which then is linked to a page with your UserId.
    I guess a WikiName is formed with any two caps in the string. Like
    SocalGail. But I still don't see how that will link to my profile.
    What is showing up as the post info is the ip address of my ISP cable box!
    Any more light you can shine is appreciated.

    Thanks

Similar Threads

  1. editing /etc/fstab
    By apun in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2004, 08:06 AM
  2. Editing LILO
    By jtsai256 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 07:00 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 07:47 PM
  4. editing smb.conf
    By Legithrandil in forum Networking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 04:44 PM
  5. editing install
    By buddha in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 11:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED picture

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED

$2999.99



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch  W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords picture

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords

$240.00



Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch picture

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch

$749.99



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module

$30.00



nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply picture

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply

$200.00



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00