Humm...im not sure about the support files it downloaded but you could try "dpkg-reconfigure icewm" or any package name to try agian.
Hi;
I used apt-get to upgrade my copy of icewm.
In the process it downloaded several supporting libraries and asked me a lot of questions about changing preferences.
I answered "yes, use the new preferences".
Well, I don't like them, but there were too many of them to remember.
Can I use apt-get to undo what it did as far as resetting the preferences go?
Thanks in advance
Steve
Humm...im not sure about the support files it downloaded but you could try "dpkg-reconfigure icewm" or any package name to try agian.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99
Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99