Humm...im not sure about the support files it downloaded but you could try "dpkg-reconfigure icewm" or any package name to try agian.
Hi;
I used apt-get to upgrade my copy of icewm.
In the process it downloaded several supporting libraries and asked me a lot of questions about changing preferences.
I answered "yes, use the new preferences".
Well, I don't like them, but there were too many of them to remember.
Can I use apt-get to undo what it did as far as resetting the preferences go?
Thanks in advance
Steve
Humm...im not sure about the support files it downloaded but you could try "dpkg-reconfigure icewm" or any package name to try agian.

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99