/boot/grub/menu.lst on your RH 8 root(assuming that is where you got the GRUB). I am not familar with RH so it may use a different file name for the menu entry.
I managed to install Knoppix 3.2 on my harddrive partitions hda6 (Linux ext3) and hda7 (Linux swap). I already have a Red Hat 8 on the hda1, hda2 and hda3 partitions, including the Grub boot manager.
How can I configure Grub to see the bootable Knoppix partition hda6? Is it just a matter of putting the correct entries into the 'grub.conf' file? If so, which ones? When I boot from CD, I normally use the following entries:
knoppix lang=us noapic 2
/boot/grub/menu.lst on your RH 8 root(assuming that is where you got the GRUB). I am not familar with RH so it may use a different file name for the menu entry.

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$53.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1 - Tested -98% Life
$48.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$117.45
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 SSD Excellent Health wiped
$54.99