/boot/grub/menu.lst on your RH 8 root(assuming that is where you got the GRUB). I am not familar with RH so it may use a different file name for the menu entry.
I managed to install Knoppix 3.2 on my harddrive partitions hda6 (Linux ext3) and hda7 (Linux swap). I already have a Red Hat 8 on the hda1, hda2 and hda3 partitions, including the Grub boot manager.
How can I configure Grub to see the bootable Knoppix partition hda6? Is it just a matter of putting the correct entries into the 'grub.conf' file? If so, which ones? When I boot from CD, I normally use the following entries:
knoppix lang=us noapic 2
/boot/grub/menu.lst on your RH 8 root(assuming that is where you got the GRUB). I am not familar with RH so it may use a different file name for the menu entry.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched
$149.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-2933Y ECC Registered DIMM 288-Pin RAM M393A2K43CB2-CVFBY
$79.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
8GB DDR4 2666MHz Desktop RAM Unbuffered 288-Pin PC4-21300 Upgrade
$145.99
8GB DDR4 2400MHz Desktop RAM Unbuffered 288-Pin PC4-19200 Upgrade
$145.99