GAIM>Accounts>Add>
Hi, I have knoppix installed on hd, and I can use GAIM to login with my MSN account, but for some reason I can't login with my AIM account. I get an error:
Signon Error: Incorrect nickname or password.
But my username and password are correct (it's the same as my aol mail account).
Can anyone help??
Thanx!!!
GAIM>Accounts>Add>
yea i did that...i created one account for hotmail and another for aim...
for some reason hotmail works but aim doesn't...
for using aim, should the Auth Host be login.oscar.aol.com?? and port 1590??
that's what i have, but it's not working...
hotmail works with Auth Host messenger.hotmail.com and port 1863...
Thanx!
[/b]
port 5190

Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95
16GB of Samsung (8GB x 2) DDR5 M378A2K43CB1 UDIMM PC5-4800B 288-Pin Unbuffered
$185.99
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3600MHz CMW16GX4M2D3600C18
$99.70
Samsung 32GB Kit 2x16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-25600 Laptop RAM SO-DIMM M471A2K43EB1-C
$124.99
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] 8GB DDR3 LAPTOP RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX, etc.
$89.99
Kingston KF432S20IBK2/32 FURY Impact 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MT/s CL20 Laptop Memory
$150.00
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99