GAIM>Accounts>Add>
Hi, I have knoppix installed on hd, and I can use GAIM to login with my MSN account, but for some reason I can't login with my AIM account. I get an error:
Signon Error: Incorrect nickname or password.
But my username and password are correct (it's the same as my aol mail account).
Can anyone help??
Thanx!!!
GAIM>Accounts>Add>
yea i did that...i created one account for hotmail and another for aim...
for some reason hotmail works but aim doesn't...
for using aim, should the Auth Host be login.oscar.aol.com?? and port 1590??
that's what i have, but it's not working...
hotmail works with Auth Host messenger.hotmail.com and port 1863...
Thanx!
[/b]
port 5190

Microsoft Mouse 2.0 Vintage with PS/2 Connection with Original Box
$80.00
Apple Ethernet CS II Card BOX AND MANUAL ONLY- Vintage Network Interface
$59.99
PalmConnect Serial Kit for Mac - Vintage Software CD-ROM
$59.99
Vintage AutoCAD 2000i Upgrade Boxed CD & Key Code
$144.45
MOS MCS 6502 Ceramic DIP Vintage CPU/Processor Chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$2500.00
MOXA CP-118U Multiport Serial Interface Expansion Card Adapter Vintage
$194.77
Intel, AMD, WE,ATT, M, CCCP,+ICs, Shadow box Vintage For The Collector. See Info
$250.00
Intel, AMD, WE,ATT, M, CCCP,+ICs, Shadow box Vintage For The Collector. See Info
$250.00
Vintage Ampex Chip Boards Memory Processor Other
$299.99
Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88