GAIM>Accounts>Add>
Hi, I have knoppix installed on hd, and I can use GAIM to login with my MSN account, but for some reason I can't login with my AIM account. I get an error:
Signon Error: Incorrect nickname or password.
But my username and password are correct (it's the same as my aol mail account).
Can anyone help??
Thanx!!!
GAIM>Accounts>Add>
yea i did that...i created one account for hotmail and another for aim...
for some reason hotmail works but aim doesn't...
for using aim, should the Auth Host be login.oscar.aol.com?? and port 1590??
that's what i have, but it's not working...
hotmail works with Auth Host messenger.hotmail.com and port 1863...
Thanx!
[/b]
port 5190

Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 Multi-Pen Plotter 26-1191 6-Color 1981 w/ Cover
$349.99
Apple Ethernet CS II Card BOX AND MANUAL ONLY- Vintage Network Interface
$59.99
Vintage AutoCAD 2000i Upgrade Boxed CD & Key Code
$144.45
Vintage Ampex Chip Boards Memory Processor Other
$299.99
MOS MCS 6502 Ceramic DIP Vintage CPU/Processor Chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$2500.00
Vintage HP Professional Leather Laptop Briefcase with Modular Accessories
$18.00
Vintage 1985 443 3.5" 1MB Floppy Drive Assembly P/N 2227043.8001 Untested
$149.99
HP Hewlett Packard 7470A 2-Pen Graphics Plotter HP-IB IEEE-488 Vintage Computer
$199.99
LOT of 4 Intel/AMD R80188 80188 R80186 80186 vintage CPU GOLD/Ceramic
$59.99
Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88