GAIM>Accounts>Add>
Hi, I have knoppix installed on hd, and I can use GAIM to login with my MSN account, but for some reason I can't login with my AIM account. I get an error:
Signon Error: Incorrect nickname or password.
But my username and password are correct (it's the same as my aol mail account).
Can anyone help??
Thanx!!!
GAIM>Accounts>Add>
yea i did that...i created one account for hotmail and another for aim...
for some reason hotmail works but aim doesn't...
for using aim, should the Auth Host be login.oscar.aol.com?? and port 1590??
that's what i have, but it's not working...
hotmail works with Auth Host messenger.hotmail.com and port 1863...
Thanx!
[/b]
port 5190

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
M386A8K40BM2-CTD SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 SERVER MEMORY TESTED
$289.00
LOT of 5 Samsung 16GB PC4-2666V-EE1 DDR4 ECC UDIMM Memory Ram M391A2K43BB1-CTD
$350.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Hynix 16GB PC4-2933Y 288pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Reg Server Memory HMA82GR7JJR8N-WM
$79.95
Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Drive Flash Memory Stick Data Storage.
$3.99