I think that something they might want to think about is making knx-hdinstall able to update/grade previous instalations and able to reinstall itself rather than having it always format a HD.
How do I get ahold of someone to suggest that?
I think that something they might want to think about is making knx-hdinstall able to update/grade previous instalations and able to reinstall itself rather than having it always format a HD.
How do I get ahold of someone to suggest that?

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00
Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset
$64.99
Grandstream HT801 v2 Single Port Analog Telephone Adapter
$33.50
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99