I think that something they might want to think about is making knx-hdinstall able to update/grade previous instalations and able to reinstall itself rather than having it always format a HD.
How do I get ahold of someone to suggest that?
I think that something they might want to think about is making knx-hdinstall able to update/grade previous instalations and able to reinstall itself rather than having it always format a HD.
How do I get ahold of someone to suggest that?

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970��셲 Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom ��쏷he BOX��� TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99