-
Junior Member
registered user
HP Pavilion 4125
I have an HP 4125, that when trying to install other distros of linux hangs on the install cause of bad pcmica support. But when I use Knoppix I don't get any "problems". I'm trying to get it to reconize the network but for somereason I can't get it to work. I've tried netcardconfig, pump -i, boot: knoppix no??? (can't remember what it is off hand found it in a related post)
Also I tried booting up with my wireless card in and it reconized the wireless card, and then froze, I'm under the impression that the prisim-32 chipset is an acceptable chipset for linux anyway.
so any help would be awsome!
thanks
Nick
Similar Threads
-
By stoner in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 01:52 PM
-
By Aumaan in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-07-2004, 12:44 AM
-
By Chuckbaker in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 09:27 AM
-
By Chuckbaker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 08:05 PM
-
By zigger in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 12:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50