I have an HP 4125, that when trying to install other distros of linux hangs on the install cause of bad pcmica support. But when I use Knoppix I don't get any "problems". I'm trying to get it to reconize the network but for somereason I can't get it to work. I've tried netcardconfig, pump -i, boot: knoppix no??? (can't remember what it is off hand found it in a related post)
Also I tried booting up with my wireless card in and it reconized the wireless card, and then froze, I'm under the impression that the prisim-32 chipset is an acceptable chipset for linux anyway.
so any help would be awsome!
thanks
Nick

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SK Hybix 16GBx16 (256GB kit) 2Rx8 PC4-2933Y RDIMM RAM
$1200.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88