-
Junior Member
registered user
How do you switch?
I am using a linksys (I think) KVM at home (at work now
and I thought I was having the same problem. My KVM switched by pressing scroll lock twice. After some fooling around I realized that when it seemed like it was frozed I often neede to press the scroll lock button one more time. Also I've noted that booting linux while switched to the other system == bad, so I always have to sit an watch linux boot (windows doesn't seem to have this problem), hope it helps you 
-Kaplanfx
Similar Threads
-
By demonstrate in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-17-2005, 10:08 PM
-
By Stealth870 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-10-2004, 12:18 AM
-
By xdentan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 01:50 AM
-
By PhR057Y in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 11:27 PM
-
By clfest in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 01:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

Toshiba Magnia SG20 VPN Linux server Web server (No HDD, *Read*) -
$60.00

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30