-
Senior Member
registered user
hp Compaq d530 ultra-slim desktop=>LAN NOK,iso26/07
Hp Compaq d530 ultra-slim desktop=>LAN NOK,iso26/07
present lan chip : Integrated Broadcom NetXtreme 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) Ethernet for HP.
No driver loaded for this type of card
ISO distribution using : 26/07/2003
Question :
Does knoppix already handle Gigabit networkcards ?
Anybody encountered this problem before ?
-
Junior Member
registered user
Broadcom NetXtreme can't get above 100Mbps
Hi,
I have a similar issue. I am using an IBM X Series PC305 with the Broadcom NetXtreme. When I boot with Knoppix, initially the BIOS loads the Broadcom driver, then Knoppix boots. However I can't get the card to negotiate to 1Gbps, only 100Mbps. Can anyone please help?
Many Thanks
Ian
-
Junior Member
registered user
Hi,
I can run traffic over the Broadcom NetXtreme, but mii-tool -v does not display what the actual speed and duplex settings are. Is there another way I can try to find this out please?
Many Thanks
Ian
-
Junior Member
registered user
How to view the Broadcom NetXtreme speed and duplex settings
Hi,
I can run traffic over the Broadcom NetXtreme, but mii-tool -v does not display what the actual speed and duplex settings are. Is there another way I can try to find this out please?
Many Thanks
Ian
-
Senior Member
registered user
The problem isn't the 1Gb option.
But the driver doesn't seem to boot at all.
Even stranger is to see that the pci card's resources are set to IRQ20. I suspetc advanced ACPI issues over here.
Any one some experiences whith these low-quality budget pc's . (which I didn't choose to buy,but some yuppie at purchasing) .
-
Senior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By silverster in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 02:28 AM
-
By marklin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-25-2005, 01:11 PM
-
By woodjack in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2004, 07:49 PM
-
By squee in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-29-2004, 05:27 AM
-
By Papa Bear in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 02:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00