-
wireless Ad-hoc, 2 IBM Thinkpads, Orinoco Gold
Hi,
I am desperate.
I tried to get a wireless Ad-Hoc connection with WinXP sp1 and my two laptops for 2 days now. It did not work. So I switchet to knoppix. Any better here either. I searched for all the information I could find on the Internet and this board. I configured my Orinoco Gold cards with wlcarconfig, asigned static ips, checked the signals with wavemon. The cards keep sending signals (tx in wavemon) but there is no rx. They keep blinking, it makes me real nervous.
So I think the cards seem to work correctly, but they do not connect. What in hell am I doing wrong? Does anybody have a solution for my problem?
I really need this wireless connection.
Thanks for every response, fluppel
Similar Threads
-
By Jberryman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-03-2005, 12:48 PM
-
By Haakneus in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-18-2004, 09:19 PM
-
By Kumagoro in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 08:10 PM
-
By xenoxaos in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 10:54 PM
-
By tslewe in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 09:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00

Dell Precision 7670 i7-12850HX 2.1GHz 32GB 1TB NVMe 16" A1000 Win 11 Pro: Good
$649.00