I've added the kernel source and headers now, by the way.
Still same errors.
If I can make it compile at all, I get unresolved symbols, but mostly I can't get it to compile at all.
I've added the kernel source and headers now, by the way.
Still same errors.
If I can make it compile at all, I get unresolved symbols, but mostly I can't get it to compile at all.

Commodore 64 Vintage Computer – Original Box – MATCHING SERIAL # – Untested
$199.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$260.98
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99
Commodore 64 & VIC-20 BASIC & Kernel ROM Replacement Adapter - USA seller
$17.99
Commodore Plus/4 computer for parts or restore
$50.00
Amiga A501 512k Ram Expansion for Amiga 500 Computer
$43.00
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 128 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99