I don't care why it works, I just want it to work.
Eventually I'll need my nvidia drivers, but maybe by that time there'll be a new version out that works. :/
I don't care why it works, I just want it to work.
Eventually I'll need my nvidia drivers, but maybe by that time there'll be a new version out that works. :/

Vintage Apple Macintosh Quadra 950 w/ Key - (FOR PARTS)
$199.90
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Apple Macintosh SE Vintage Desktop Computer Model M5010 Apple Macintosh SE
$99.99
Vintage Macintosh 128k 512k Microsoft FILE Version 1.0 Data Management File
$89.99
Vintage 1988 APPLE MACINTOSH “3 Stooges” 512K Romsimm AP1127-02 VERY RARE
$399.00
DayStar Digital Turbo 040 Macintosh Accelerator Card Motorola 68040RC40 Vintage
$599.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Vintage Retro Apple Logic Board MAC IIFX 661-0522 820-0282-B 1990 Motherboard +
$399.95
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Macintosh SE/30 Vintage All-In-One Desktop Computer Model M5119
$350.00