-
Senior Member
registered user
I had the same. had been trying a whole day. late in the evening, before I went to bed, I tried kxconfig, but didnt reboot. next day, I booted, and i've been gazing at my screen (1024x768!!!) for some time, wondering what the hell happened... posted a msg in this forum - telling I dont understand it anymore, linux was behaving as irrational as winBlow$ 
then I remembered - KXcontrol!
THATS why I love KDE
Similar Threads
-
By Dioxin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 03:29 PM
-
By AP81 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 12:34 AM
-
By naventus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 08:00 PM
-
By Malo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 03:44 AM
-
By evilgeek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-22-2003, 11:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA
$196.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99