-
swapping boot partitions
Hello all,
I realized recently that when I installed knoppix it defaulted everything, including the boot stuff to hda3. (I created a 100mg boot partition which is unused, and a 500mg swap partition which is being used). So how do I transfer my boot files to the first partition? I know that I'll have to edit lil.conf to point to hda1 but that's about all I know.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By masticate in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2005, 04:37 PM
-
By SunnyB in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 02:42 PM
-
By mrmr96 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 04:27 AM
-
By speedy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-24-2003, 02:35 AM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 07:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00