-
Senior Member
registered user
"kix" may have been the first but since it had no remastering info I think that eadz is the one that started all the spin-offs and I think all the remasters and forks are a good thing 
I know I spent a few hours looking at this :
http://www.linux.net.nz/lists/NZLUG/2002/08/0609.html
Now we have this web site full of great info and it's growing fast.Thanks eadz
Similar Threads
-
By probono in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 01:18 AM
-
By elise in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 04:38 PM
-
By probono in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-19-2003, 03:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Crucial 16GB DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM Memory Module CT16G4SFRA32A.C8FF
$55.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 3200MHz Sk Hynix RAM 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA HMAA4GS6CJR8N-XN
$310.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

Kingston 16GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-19200 2400MHz Memory Module KCP424SD8/16
$55.00