execute /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig at startup.
Is it possible to install Knoppix to Harddisk and keep the hardware detection? I want to install a client with harddisk detection, create an partition image and deploy this image on computers with different types of hardware.
execute /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig at startup.
I'm going to do a knoppix-install one day soon for the very first time. How do I execute /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig?Originally Posted by jdong
TIA,
PS:what happened to the sig files in profile?
./etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig as root.Originally Posted by A. Jorge Garcia
Eadz disabled them.PS:what happened to the sig files in profile?
You can do this in a hdd install?
TIA,
You can always execute the script from the HD now what effect it will have I don't know never tried that one.Originally Posted by A. Jorge Garcia
OK, I was just confused as this is the remastering forum, not the hdinstall forum.
Thanx,

Dell 3KDWX PERC H755 12Gb/s SAS 8GB RAID Controller
$950.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00