-
XFCE4 and changing GTK Font
I am remastering Knoppix and using XFCE4 rather than KDE. The text throughout the environment is very large and when I change themes via the UI preferences in the Settings Manager for XFCE4 don't change certain things, such as the scroll bar or the font. If I select a font there on my own, it doesn't change the system appearance. I use XFCE4 on other distributions and this changes the font instantly. I have also installed the gnome-control-center and tried that to no avail. This isn't critical, but the fonts are all huge and rather unattractive. I figured that there is some funky Debian thing causing this sort of like their menu system.
Similar Threads
-
By Crusader in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-16-2005, 10:50 PM
-
By shah in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 03:35 AM
-
By mzilikazi in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 06:28 PM
-
By basicman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 05:55 PM
-
By sb73542 in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-11-2003, 06:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49