-
kinston network cards
Hi fellow users,
How do I setup knoppix 3.2 june 2003 version to boot off cd and recognise my kingston kne2021lc ISa ethernet card.
Network card setup as irq 10 and memory address 300-31f
The Card works under win 98 with ne200 compatable driver.
thanks
Robert Fernando
-
Senior Member
registered user
This thread may be of help.
-

Originally Posted by
Stephen
Many thanks for your help steven.
I now have a setup which will browse my w2k workgroup.
How do I make windows 2k browse the linux machine default cd setup
pc name knoppix
thanks Robert Fernando
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
robert01483
How do I make windows 2k browse the linux machine default cd setup
pc name knoppix
thanks Robert Fernando
I can't help you there I never use windows you may want to start a new thread for this problem.
Similar Threads
-
By ctav01 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 08:08 PM
-
By tealeaf in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 09:56 AM
-
By Berdt in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 03:01 AM
-
By morenaso45 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 04:49 AM
-
By david in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2003, 02:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99