This thread may be of help.
Hi fellow users,
How do I setup knoppix 3.2 june 2003 version to boot off cd and recognise my kingston kne2021lc ISa ethernet card.
Network card setup as irq 10 and memory address 300-31f
The Card works under win 98 with ne200 compatable driver.
thanks
Robert Fernando
This thread may be of help.
Many thanks for your help steven.Originally Posted by Stephen
I now have a setup which will browse my w2k workgroup.
How do I make windows 2k browse the linux machine default cd setup
pc name knoppix
thanks Robert Fernando
I can't help you there I never use windows you may want to start a new thread for this problem.Originally Posted by robert01483

Lot Of (12) SKhynix 8Gb DDR4-3200AA Desktop Pc Ram/Memory (Used)
$399.99
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39