This thread may be of help.
Hi fellow users,
How do I setup knoppix 3.2 june 2003 version to boot off cd and recognise my kingston kne2021lc ISa ethernet card.
Network card setup as irq 10 and memory address 300-31f
The Card works under win 98 with ne200 compatable driver.
thanks
Robert Fernando
This thread may be of help.
Many thanks for your help steven.Originally Posted by Stephen
I now have a setup which will browse my w2k workgroup.
How do I make windows 2k browse the linux machine default cd setup
pc name knoppix
thanks Robert Fernando
I can't help you there I never use windows you may want to start a new thread for this problem.Originally Posted by robert01483

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L 48 Port UPOE 4x 10G SFP+ Switch
$175.00