This thread may be of help.
Hi fellow users,
How do I setup knoppix 3.2 june 2003 version to boot off cd and recognise my kingston kne2021lc ISa ethernet card.
Network card setup as irq 10 and memory address 300-31f
The Card works under win 98 with ne200 compatable driver.
thanks
Robert Fernando
This thread may be of help.
Many thanks for your help steven.Originally Posted by Stephen
I now have a setup which will browse my w2k workgroup.
How do I make windows 2k browse the linux machine default cd setup
pc name knoppix
thanks Robert Fernando
I can't help you there I never use windows you may want to start a new thread for this problem.Originally Posted by robert01483

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
$200.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00H w/ Dual Power Adapter
$39.99
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99