Hi,
I tried to install winex. It says that I need DRI.
In /usr/src/knoppix-kernel.README
I found an info that DRI isn't installed yet.
How do I install it under knoppix 3.3 (I have hdinstal, of cause)?
Or is there a precompiled kernel with it available, which I can download and use with lilo?
As a Linux Newbie I have much problems getting it to work ...
maybe someone can help me? Thanks a lot!
Regards,
Nils

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Pendrive High Speed Data Storage
$10.10
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$49.99