YESSS!!! the us version solved all my problems! its now working, I have a fully working KDE 3.1.3 install, with all software up-to-date
I love unstable
tnx for all the help!
(I did this with the kde.download.org debian 3.1.3 packages, not with the us one. gonna try that one now... - again a reinstall from scratch, then kde etc etc aaaargh)
YESSS!!! the us version solved all my problems! its now working, I have a fully working KDE 3.1.3 install, with all software up-to-date
I love unstable
tnx for all the help!
Hi Marco,Originally Posted by terminator
maybe you can give a look to http://www.it.debian.org/doc/manuals....html#s-chroot
or if you prefer in italian http://www.it.debian.org/doc/manuals...t.html#s8.6.33
if you are going to deal with differnt flavours of *.deb .
Have Fun!
eaman, italy too

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67