hello,

A few monthes ago, I build a multi boot cd using tools I found at http://www.nu2.nu/bootcd/

When this cd boot, a menu lets me select a system among those ones:

t) tom's reboot
d) dos with cdrom support
n) Dos with network support
k) kurumin
l) linuxcare

A daily use this cd as a rescue disk .

The problem you'll have is that Pilot and knoppix probably use the same /KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX architecture . 2 ways to solve that pb
1) use my linuxrc file and replace KNOPPIXDIRCMDLINE=KNOPPIX by KNOPPIXDIRCMDLINE=PILOT then create the boot.img and put the KNOPPIX file of Pilot linux in /PILOT/KNOPPIX
do the same for KNOPPIX ( no change needed for the original linuxrc nor KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX)

2) use my linuxrc file, create only one boot.img used by Pilot and Knoppix , but you'll have to find out a way to pass the cheatcode knoppixdir=1 at boot time when selecting Pilot which will in this case be in /KNOPPIX1/KNOPPIX. ( I do something similar from within w98 to launch knoppix)

Is this what you're looking for ?

jch