Hi Glenn,
I am a new but keen user of Knoppix and live in Brisbane.
I have not done any remastering as yet but I have attemped the patching of 3.2 06-06-2003 to 26-07-2003 but have had some issues.
Regards
Pete
I am interested in making contact with other Knoppix users in Australia... mainly to help each other to learn and use knoppix, but also to create a suitable re-master...
all correspondence will be treated with courtesy and confidentiality
regards glenn
Hi Glenn,
I am a new but keen user of Knoppix and live in Brisbane.
I have not done any remastering as yet but I have attemped the patching of 3.2 06-06-2003 to 26-07-2003 but have had some issues.
Regards
Pete
Hi Glen & Pete,
I'm another knoppix using banana bender
Can you give me a bit more info on what you mean by a suitable remaster?
regards
rob
hiya guys ,
think you helped me online at one time glen but we must try to make the iso's available to each other i've only got dialup and i want to find the custom versions available over in australia ....
want to just be able to order the cd but dont know how ???
cheers
david

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-2400T (HMA81GU6AFR8N-UH) DDR4 Desktop ram
$25.99
Lot of 36 Samsung M393B2G70BH0-YH9Q8 16GB 2Rx4 PC3L-10600R Memory Rams
$650.00
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600MHz 288-Pin DIMM RAM
$65.00
32 GB RAM kit (2 x 16 GB). Original identity: Samsung 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6400 PC
$372.10
2024 MacBook Pro - 14-inch - M4 Pro - 24GB RAM - 512GB SSD - ''Rеаd dеѕсriрtiоn
$1197.00
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz DIMM 288-Pin CMK32GX4M2A2666C16
$139.99