Hi Glenn,
I am a new but keen user of Knoppix and live in Brisbane.
I have not done any remastering as yet but I have attemped the patching of 3.2 06-06-2003 to 26-07-2003 but have had some issues.
Regards
Pete
Hi Glenn,
I am a new but keen user of Knoppix and live in Brisbane.
I have not done any remastering as yet but I have attemped the patching of 3.2 06-06-2003 to 26-07-2003 but have had some issues.
Regards
Pete

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
$120.00
HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95