-
OpenOffice fonts messed up in 3.3
I have a Dutch version of Knoppix 3.3 which I bought at the HCC bourse a couple of months ago. Everything looks great but OpenOffice is totally messed up as the font is unreadably small. In fact, OpenOffice itself looks smaller. I can't believe someone missed this when configuring OpenOffice for Knoppix. After all, I have OpenOffice running on some very old Linux versions and it looks flawless on them.
-
I just faced the same problem on Knoppix 3.2
I think this is a screw up with Open Office 1.1.0-3 English with Knoppix
Can you confirm your version of open office?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dpkg -l openoffice* | grep ii
ii openoffice.org 1.1.0-3 high-quality office productivity suite
ii openoffice.org 1.1.0-3 OpenOffice.org office suite binary files
ii openoffice.org 1.1.0-3+2 Debian specific parts of OpenOffice.org
ii openoffice.org 1.1.0-3 English US language package for openoffice.o
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Similar Threads
-
By astump in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-06-2005, 07:21 PM
-
By crion in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 01:49 AM
-
By Lexinton in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 07:26 PM
-
By jake5m in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 06:52 PM
-
By backdoc in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 12:32 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99