-
Junior Member
registered user
Still can't connect.
I boot from the CD and the auto-config screen says network device detected eth0.
Then I try to get a connection using DHCP broadcast but I get "operation failed" so I open shell konsole and input the internet settings which work with windows, but I still cannot get online, I get "error occured while loading page"" for all websites. These are the settings I put into the konsole.
IP address 82.35.xxx.208
default gateway 82.35.xxx.1
network mask 255.255.xxx.0
nameserver 62.30.xxx.39 (the first dns server listed in windows, but also tried others)
broadcast address = 82.35.xxx.0 also tried 82.35.xxx.208
Well I've been at this all day now without a result so if anyone knows wassup please let me know, cheers.
Similar Threads
-
By dobell in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-19-2004, 10:09 PM
-
By koselan in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-19-2004, 05:01 PM
-
By drakon34 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 12:30 AM
-
By arthag in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-31-2004, 10:31 PM
-
By JNeuhoff in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 04:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Dell 3KDWX PERC H755 12Gb/s SAS 8GB RAID Controller
$950.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00