-
I did I little checking and as far as I can tell the only thing I was incorrect about was the bcast which should end with xxx.xxx.xxx.255 not xxx.xxx.xxx.0
I also boot and run From the CD, my setup has a router with DHCP tho and
I didn't have any problem at all with the net setup, I didn't have to do any
setup for it at all, it was all auto config'd.
I also have mandrake running dual-boot with win98 on another sys and it also
was no problem with the net config. This system's HD crashed and I decided to
just run from the CD intill I can get a new HD (time and money stop me so far)
It was XP till I lost the HD, But I like this OS so well I will more then likly set it
up for a dual boot with WinXP and Debian (Knoppix).
Good Luck with everything. and stick with it you'll get it going sooner or later
and then you'll know alot more when you do.
Tonka
Similar Threads
-
By dobell in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-19-2004, 10:09 PM
-
By koselan in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-19-2004, 05:01 PM
-
By drakon34 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 12:30 AM
-
By arthag in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-31-2004, 10:31 PM
-
By JNeuhoff in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 04:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99

32GB KIT - 2x SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM
$99.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

LOTS of 2 Samsung 8GB (8x2 16GB) DDR5 RAM Memory M435R1GB4PB1-CCPSG PC5-6400B
$150.99

SK Hynix 256GB (4x64GB) DDR4 3200MHz PC4-25600 ECC RDIMM 288-Pin Workstation RAM
$1950.00