I know that there is an easier (more debian) way to do the automatic eth configuring on boot. I'd really look into that interfaces file as it allows for many different scenerios including pump, dhcp, and manual configuration.
I know that there is an easier (more debian) way to do the automatic eth configuring on boot. I'd really look into that interfaces file as it allows for many different scenerios including pump, dhcp, and manual configuration.

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00