Does changing the regional information in KDE help?
Yep, and this is with KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-06-06-EN.iso.
Any ideas how to change it to English? I can't even understand the help/hilfe![]()
Does changing the regional information in KDE help?
you can change the regional setting by clicking on the small flag on the right bottom corner of your screen in the task bar next to the clock.
hope this helps
Hmm. Maybe. The problem is that the "flag" thing needs to be set to Italian for my keyboard! I guess that people wanting English language with Italian keyboards are not supported? I think I've still got the US spellcheck........
In the end, I binned the lot and installed the "ordinary" openoffice.org stuff. After some pratting about with the menu editor, it works fine.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00