can someone tell me what it means when my computer freezes durring boot.
These are the last couple of lines from the boot process.
Starting internet superserver: inctd(? can't read my handwritting)
Starting Samba Daemons: nmbdinit_module: prism2_cs.o: 0.2.0 Loaded
init_module: dev_info is: prism2_cs
i8253 count too high! resetting...
then it freezes, nothing happens.
I know its my wireless card causing the problem, and I'm not sure what I need to do inorder to remedy the problem. I've tried everything I can think of.
Do I need to configure my wireless card into the kernel then boot up with the card, or shouldn't it just recognize it durring boot and install and configure automaticly.
Thanks

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95