Hi all.
Second question of the day--when I insert a tape, my drive whirs and humms, but then ejects the tape. I want to run mt and tar and do some backing up before I lobotomize the server, but I can't get that far.
# scsi_info /dev/st0
SCSI_ID="0,6,0"
MODEL="ARCHIVE Python 04106-XXX"
FW_REV="7350"
Thanks to all!

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES CPU Processor Excellent Used Condition
$88.00
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99
AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 CPU 6-Core 12-Thread 3.2GHz 3.6GHz Boost AM4 19MB Cache
$15.95