seems your mirror is down.. may i sugest you use the sourceforge mirrors?
Well, been working my *ss of (totally borked a number of CDRW's), but Morphix is becoming usable (with 2 mainmodules, and a number of mini's). Got a sf project page up, if anyone wants to help out just let me know.
If all goes well, i'll have some time this afternoon to start uploading iso's and modules to my mirror, interested if it meets up to expectations. Havn't included any changes of 20-1-2003 into the Basemodule, and it still hasn't any way to install to hdd, but it's coming along quite nicely, imho
Note: I've mentioned privately to a number of people Morphix would be a total rewrite, but i reconsidered and decided that building ontop of KnopBase/KNOPPIX would be a whole lot faster. sorry if i got your hopes up, but otherwise it would have taken 2 months(years?) instead of 2 weeks
(oh yeah, i'll throw up some screenshots this evening, the XP-minimodule is really bad![]()
seems your mirror is down.. may i sugest you use the sourceforge mirrors?
Mirror down?
ftp://dl.xs4all.nl/pub/mirror/drupal/Morphix works perfectly here, got the url wrong in my former post. It should work (anonymous ftp), uploading with 2MB/s
Everything is uploaded now, also included tools.tar.gz, it has a modified compress-app, modified cloop, example commands and a personal cleaningscript for /var (wasnt satisfied with apt-get clean, i'll merge it with Knoppix.clean lateron).
Have fun!
PS. included is also the source, not that my modifications are that earthschokking![]()
Just wondering if Morphix is on any other mirrors. I can't connect witj Gftp & I'm on dial-up so I need to be able to resume a download.
Thanx,
roadie
Roadie, you may want to use wget -> "wget -c ftp://..."
It works well. I had a flaky connection and lost net access dozens of times on a large file, but wget handled it fine without corrupting the data.
hmm, strange that some people are having problems, could you mail me the (g)ftp-output? It works perfectly here, but if there are problems i'll appreciate it if you can give me some feedback that i can pass on to xs4all...
Worked fine for me, but two quick questions, Alex.
Can I rawrite the boot.img to make the cd floppy bootable?
and
Is there any way to save changes to the environment, eg- floppyconfig?
Would that require a remaster?
Very fast, though...love it!
IDHTFI (I dont have the foggiest ideaOriginally Posted by Rixel
)
try it, let me know if it works. I'll have a look at it later today
I'm looking into persistant settings, but in this release there isn't a way. I might add it in a minimodule (floppy/hdd/cdr-multisession?)Originally Posted by Rixel
great to hear that you like it, if you have more questions or ideas just let me know!![]()
The only output from Gftp is "host not found"
I get the same with wget as well, Galeon, Mozilla connect fine, just can't resume a download
Thanx,
roadie

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00