-
Hey Alextreme...
I tried your Morphix HeavyGUI ...
I never tried Gnome before, as I kinda thought from the get go that KDE was/is a better X ... but ... Gnome is quite nice, thnx for letting me try it this way !!
There are however a few minor problems I got :
* It doesn't setup my DHCP automagically ...
I had to edit the resolv.conf myself to get internet working.
* It doesn't automount anything in my setup.
Couldn't get XMMS to play any mp3's from HD, CD or floppy.
* I couldn't browse the network... but this could be just me
Beside these (minor) problems, again : Thnx for introducing me to Gnome.
Hope you got some information you can use from my problems...
Similar Threads
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 01:14 AM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 09:24 AM
-
By xetaprime in forum The Lounge
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 05:09 AM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2003, 11:21 PM
-
By Alextreme in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 07:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Computer Travel Bag Tote Shoulder Side Bag with Strap
$125.00

Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh ADB
$39.99

Vintage Mac System 7 Personal Upgrade Kit Apple Software 3.5� Floppy 1991 NEW
$142.45

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99